favorite song

>>>>>chit-chat<<<<<

http://www.meebo.com/rooms

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

--Movie--


cast:
♥Gabriella
♥Troy
Sharpay
♥Ryan
♥Chad
♥Taylor
  • I love this musical movie because it shows how to share your talent to everyone.It finds that there is more than what we know.
  • My favorite part of the movie is when Gabriella and Troy meet at a party. Then some pick them as a contestant of ta singing contest. During the karaoke contest they discover their love for singing and an interest at each other.
  • My favorite character or the character that I can relate on in the movie is Gabriella Montez. She is a shy but brainy girl but her hidden talent is singing. Were both in common but not actually all. I love to sing but that's my hidden talent.
  • From this movie, I have learned that we don't have to be afraid of people starring on you at the stage. You have to be confident on what you are doing. I have already experience this when I' am on the stage then Lot's of people are starring at me then my heart starts to beat fast. I' am so nervous that time. Then when I start singing, all of my fear had gone..

0 comments: